Canon PIXMA iX4000
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Drivers It is safe to say that you’re looking for Printer drivers Canon PIXMA iX4000 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want. Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Budget-friendly A3+ ink-jet printer for quickly, high-grade record, picture and also visuals output . Make the most of cost effective A3+ printing for high-speed, excellent quality output of all your photos, files and graphics – accompanying lasting photo prints. The Solitary Ink system ensures added economic climate.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Printer Drivers Advantages
- Approximately 18ppm mono, 14ppm colour (A4).
- A3+ image laboratory top quality print in approx. 166 sec. in Specification mode *.
- Picture laboratory quality: max. 4800 * x 1200dpi.
- Sharp text, dynamic colour graphics.
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos .
- Solitary Ink system.
- Power SourceAC 100 – 240V
- Power ConsumptionApprox. 0.8 W (standby), approx. 17W (printing).
- Temperature Range5 ° – 35 ° C. Humidity10 – 90 % RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Sound LevelsApprox. 37dB (A) (highest method).
- Measurements (W x D x H)601 x 317.6 x 193.2 mm.
- WeightApprox. 9.3 kg.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.