Canon PIXMA iX6850
Canon PIXMA iX6850, Compact, high-performance A3+ cordless office ink-jet printer, This high-performance A3+ workplace ink-jet printer provides Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection, plus printing from cell phones. 5 single inks successfully supply exceptional high-quality business documents and pictures.
PIXMA iX6850? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that from.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- High-performance, extremely compact A3+ company ink-jet printer
- Easy showing cordless and Ethernet connectivity
- Superb high quality prints and also no waste with individually replaceable 5 solitary inks system
- Superfast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipm mono/10.4 ipm colour
- Print more for much less with optional XL and also XXL inks
- Dimensions (W x D x H)584 x 310 x 159 mm
- Weight8.1 kg
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionOff: Approx. 0.3 W.
- Standby (Wi-Fi connection to COMPUTER): Approx. 2.0 W.
- Standby (all ports linked): Approx. 2.4 W.
- Time to enter Standby mode: 2 mins.
- Printing: Approx. 24 W
- Acoustic Sound LevelsApprox. 44.0 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating EnvironmentTemperature: 15-30 ° C.
- Moisture: 10-80 % RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycleup to 12,000 pages/ month.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,/Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – v10.9
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.