Canon MAXIFY MB2140
Canon MAXIFY MB2140, Versatile printer, scanner, photocopier as well as fax made for house workplaces that need excellent mono and color print quality with a reduced price per web page. With a large 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic record feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 creates exceptional prints with brilliant colors and crisp text using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. The Canon MAXIFY MB2140 prints A4 at a quick 19 ipm mono as well as 13 ipm color, while its very first web page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
From its low power intake of simply 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high yield, individually replaceable color cartridges, economy is a top priority. Black cartridges give an ISO yield of 1,200 web pages as well as color cartridges 900 pages, allowing you collaborate with fewer disruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack offers even new economical printing.
MAXIFY MB2140? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The MAXIFY MB2140 printer boasts a quick very first hard copy time of 6 seconds1 with print accelerate to 19.0 ipm (B&W)/ 13.0 ipm (Shade). Built for large works, it has a big 250 sheet paper cassette and also 20,000 web page task cycle2. The practical MAXIFY Ink containers deliver a high page yield from one collection of ink and also the Twin Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system creates laser sharp text that is smudge as well as highlighter immune.
The entire MAXIFY lineup attributes built-in Wi-Fi3 and is totally suitable with the Canon PRINT app4. This makes it simple to share as well as publish details directly from your tablet and also smartphone using select preferred Cloud services. You can also quickly scan directly to your mobile device. Best of all, the environmentally friendly MB2140 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based client service and support.
- Fast printing: 19 ipm mono, 13 ipm color
- Wi-Fi networking for direct printing from mobile devices
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page color ink yields
- Stay productive: 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB2140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB2140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2140 OS Compatibility Computer Operating Systems: Windows:16,17 Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R217, Windows Server®2008, 2008 R217 / Mac: Mac OS® X v10.8.5 – 10.11 / Mobile Operating Systems: iOS ®, Android, Windows RT20 and Windows 10 Mobile.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.