Canon MAXIFY MB2340
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 is a type of printer with the fast and productive system is an all-in-one offering business-quality color printing for the Home Office. Offering free Wi-Fi and Ethernet, touch-screen operation plus smartphone and the internet connectivity.
MAXIFY MB2340 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
MAXIFY MB2340 fast and productive All-In-One offering business-quality color printing for home offices. Features Wi-Fi and Ethernet, touch screen operation plus smartphone and cloud connectivity.
- Fast All-In-One for the busy home office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 500-sheet paper capacity
- Print up to 1,200 mono and 900 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
- Print Speed (approx.)23.0 ipm mono A4¹,15.0 ipm color A4
- First Page Out Time (approx.)Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep),Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 4 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.) Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2340 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2340 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2340 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB2340 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2340 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MAXIFY MB2340 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Supported Operating System : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.