Uninstalling The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility
Uninstalling The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility is a program created by Canon. Upon installment and also arrangement, it specifies an auto-start pc registry entrance which makes this program worked on each Windows boot for all customer logins. A scheduled task is contributed to Windows Job Scheduler in order to introduce the program at numerous scheduled times (the schedule varies depending upon the variation). The software application is developed to hook up to the Internet as well as includes a Windows Firewall exemption in order to doing this without being meddled with.
The actions explained here to uninstall the Canon IJ Network Scan Utility from your computer. The Canon IJ Network Check Utility, uninstall the canon ij network scan utility Energy and also the Canon IJ Network Tool, after that do a [Customized Install] with Setup CD-ROM and also choose the Canon IJNetwork Device to install them again.
- Click [Beginning], as well as choose [All Programs] (or [Programs], [Canon IJ Network Utilities], [Canon IJ Network Check Utility], then [Uninstaller].
- Click [Yes] when the confirmation message appears. When the message urging you to reactivate your computer system is displayed, click [OKAY] to restart your computer system.
When not logged on as a computer administrator or Administrators, you can not uninstall the CanonIJ Network Check Energy. For further info on just how to visit as an administrator, refer to theMacintosh manuals.
If you are using Mac OS X v. 10.3 – v. 10.4
- Select [Applications] from the [Go] food selection, after that double-click [Air conditioner Preferences]
- Click [Accounts] from [Air conditioner], choose using the individual name from [My Account], and also then select [Login Items] (when utilizing Mac OS X v. 10.3, select [Startup business Things].
- Select the [Conceal] checkbox of the Canon IJ Network Scan Utility, after that click [-]
- Reboot the computer system.
- Double-click the symbol of the hard drive on which the Canon IJ Network Check Utility installed, after that double-click [Collection], [Ink-jet printers], [Canon], [BJPrinter], [Utilities] and also relocate [Canon IJ Network Scan Energy] to the trash.
If you are utilizing Mac OS X v. 10.2
- Select [Applications] from the [Go] food selection, then double-click [System Preferences]
- Click [Login Things] from [Personal]
- Select the [Conceal] checkbox of the Canon IJ Network Scan Utility, then click [Get rid of]
- Restart the computer system.
- Double-click the icon of the difficult disk on which the Canon IJ Network Scan Energy installed, then double-click [Collection], [Laser printers], [Canon], [BJPrinter], [Energies] and move [Canon IJ Network Check Utility] to the trash
File version : 2.5.7
File language : English
File size : 1,947KB