CanoScan LiDE 80
CanoScan LiDE 80 has the power and flexibility you need for scanning in-depth images, copying papers, e-mailing images– even maintaining your initial downsides Included USB cable television offers both power and data link 4 easy-access buttons automate scanning process Trendy light weight aluminum spin-carved finish looks great on any desktop computer! OS Compatibility – Windows 98 > XP (no NT), Mac OS 0.1 > 1.2.x Measurements – 1.5 H x 10.1 W x 14.7 D Weight – 4.0 extra pounds 1 year minimal warranty.
CanoScan LiDE 80 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon LiDE 80 scanner; power/USB 2.0 cord; directions; setup poster; service warranty info; Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 CD-ROM; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM, including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Arcsoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows) as well as NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day test version, Windows just).
- Up to 2,400 x 4,800 dpi hardware resolution for film and photos, 9,600 dpi interpolated
- 48-bit internal and external color depth, 16-bit grayscale
- Z-Lid design accommodates bulky originals
- Film adapter unit for negatives
- USB 2.0 interface, cable included; 1-year warranty with Instant Exchange
How to Install CanoScan LiDE 80 Driver
- Check out CanoScan LiDE 80 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your CanoScan LiDE 80 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of CanoScan LiDE 80 driver done, after that your CanoScan LiDE 80 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall CanoScan LiDE 80 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select CanoScan LiDE 80 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your CanoScan LiDE 80 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
CanoScan LiDE 80 Driver OS Compatibility Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),Windows 2000 (32-bit).
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.
CanoScan LiDE 80 ScanGear CS Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit),Windows 2000 (32-bit)
CanoScan LiDE 80 Driver Download