Canon S330 Printer
Canon S330 is an outstanding printer with a low-cost price. It includes 2,880 x 720dpi resolution with Canon’s phenomenal Vivid Image Development causing professional picture prints of incredible, top-notch and colour. It’s ultra-compact, fashionable in addition to attribute and also provides an incorporated deal with for very smooth motion. At the great speed of 5ppm black and white and 3ppm colour, it obtains directs done quick. S200SPx brings an astounding satisfaction beyond truth.
Canon S330 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon S330 Printer Printer is one of the many printers I have utilized, it drops somewhere to the bottom of the heap, though. It’s not specifically just what I would certainly call easy to use, for, e.g., In other printers, you only placed a small heap of records inside the printer, and also it will publish the paper one by one for you. The concern with the Canon S200SPX is that you have got to feed it paper by paper by yourself manually, I’ve attempted piling it with a lot more paper, however, it just will certainly not get it that makes things annoying and could trash printer treatments as well as lose time.
- Light and compact, only 2,400 grams
- 2,880 x 720 dpi optical resolution
- Vivid Photo technology maximizes printers’ capabilities for wider range of colours regardless of monitor matching
- Exif 2.2 ensures colour accuracy by recording camera-setting and image scene data to the image file when captured
- Canon unique Advanced Technology results in a natural and high-quality image with virtually no loss in colour information
- 25 years light-fastness technology, this provides light fastness of more than 25 years when used in Photo Paper Pro PR-101
- Optional Super Economy Mode saves ink and increases cost-efficiency, printing up to 860 pages A4 paper (for each page 1,500 characters)
- Single CANCEL button minimizes paper and ink wastage
- Printing Speed of 5ppm for monochrome and 3 ppm for colour document
- Compatible with wide range of media and sizes including ordinary to high-resolution paper, bubble jet paper, transparencies, different photo printing mediums, T-shirt transfers and banner paper
- Driver with particular printing functions such as manual duplex printing, booklet printing and poster printing up to A0 size
- USB interface, directly supported with Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Mac OS 8.6 9.X
How to Install Canon S330 Driver
- Check out Canon S330 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon S330 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon S330 driver done, after that, your Canon S330 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon S330 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon S330 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon S330 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon S330 S200SPx Driver Support operating systems:
Windows®7, Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS (8.6 to 9.x) and Mac OS X v10.1 to 10.2.x via Web site drivers
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.