Canon PIXMA TS9150
Canon PIXMA TS9150, Perform you require a unit that offers high-grade printing? This multifunctional inkjet PIXMA TS9150 through Canon includes certainly not simply a sophisticated concept as well as sleek sizes, however additionally an exceptional printing premium and also the straightforward user interface. Mobile modern technologies are actually sustained for simple publishing, or even you could attach the laser printer through Wi-fi to your system. The strengthened modern technology from publishing promises remarkable premium. 6 distinct inks (consisting of gray) make ideal shades and also minimize the surface from published pictures, causing stunning pictures in abundant colors and also stinging content documentation.
PIXMA TS9150? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The laser printer may be attached to a Wi-fi network for easy sharing of graphics and also records. It also sustains the mobile phone printing innovations for Android, iPhone and also Windows Mobile 10. For simple duplicating and checking of documentation, the laser printer is equipped along with a 2400 x 480dpi scanner. The printing rate is actually about 15ipm for monoprint and 10ipm for color print. An indeterminate photo printing of 10 x 15cm takes about 20sec. There is actually also an automated two-sided printing component.
- High-yield wireless multifunction device for printing documents and photos
- Print, scan, and copy in A4 format
- A large 12.6cm touchscreen
- WiFi printing from smart devices using Canon PRINT and PIXMA Cloud Link
- Cost-effective printing (6 individual ink cartridges)
- 10 × 15cm borderless photo in 17sec
- More printing with optional XL inks
- Automatic two-sided printing – Duplex
- Stylish design in grey
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA TS9150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA TS9150 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver Operating systems – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)/Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)/Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)/macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9100 / Canon PIXMA TS9110 / Canon PIXMA TS9120 / Canon PIXMA TS9122 / Canon PIXMA TS9129 / Canon PIXMA TS9130 / Canon PIXMA TS9140 / Canon PIXMA TS9150 / Canon PIXMA TS9151 / Canon PIXMA TS9152 / Canon PIXMA TS9153 / Canon PIXMA TS9160 / Canon PIXMA TS9165 / Canon PIXMA TS9166 / Canon PIXMA TS9170 / Canon PIXMA TS9170S / Canon PIXMA TS9177S / Canon PIXMA TS9180 / Canon PIXMA TS9190
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.