Canon PIXMA TS9060
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Every feature is close to hand with the auto-tilting front panel, incorporated smartphone-sized 5.0 inch touchscreen as well as instinctive user interface. The huge touchscreen gives fast accessibility to everything you require, from standard printer features to making use of innovative image filters with pictures on an SD card.
PIXMA TS9060 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA TS9060 Publish your papers as well as photos on a variety of various paper dimensions, from organization card to LGL dimensions. Even print your Instagram-style pictures with this printer, on square dimensions. Otherwise, print indeterminate 4″ x6″ pictures in approx. 21 second
- Mobile and cloud printing
- Get creative with paper size
- Save space with flexible paper feeding
- Document removal reminder
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA TS9060 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA TS9060 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA TS9060 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA TS9060 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA TS9060 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA TS9060 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Supported Operating Systems, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.