Canon PIXMA TS6070
Canon PIXMA TS6070 All-in-One Picture Printers with color print, scan, and copy functions, showcasing a freshly designed compact as well as lightweight body which is approximately 34% smaller sized * compared to the previous generation. TS6070 integrate duplex print and overall mobile printing innovations including Cloud Publish, AirPrint, and PIXMA Cloud Link application with advanced features, TS6070 could definitely satisfy different family printing demands.
PIXMA TS6070 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA TS6070 photo printer has pre-set numerous prominent cloud applications * for easy as well as straight access to a selection of online contents. Without the need of a computer nor mobile phone, individuals could publish directly from the printer of on the internet components including albums from social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook; pictures from complimentary web albums such as Picasa, Flickr and CANON picture PORTAL; photos, PDF documents and papers from storage websites such as Dropbox and also Evernote; and templates from Canon Creative Park. This opens up a brand-new printing era which is easier and pleasurable.
- All in one: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- New Box and Compact Design for place saving
- Support new square size photo paper for Instagram photo printing
- New 2-way paper feeding for different media
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY smartphone application for direct photo printing, scanning and cloud printing
- AirPrint & Canon Print Service for direct printing of web pages or documents through iOS & Android™ devices
- PIXMA Cloud Link application for direct printing of Facebook albums and online contents without computer
- Support “Google Cloud Print™” for remote document and photo print
- Easy-PhotoPrint+ Cloud-based photo editing and printing software
- 3″ touchscreen for quick and easy operation
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for network print/scan
- Support Wireless Direct Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router and network settings
- Auto duplex print
- Support PictBridge (Wireless LAN) printing technology for wireless photo printing from digital cameras
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- My Image Garden software for Full HD movie print6 and face detection function for photos management
- High-speed 4R borderless photo printing in just 39 sec. (Standard Mode)
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS6070 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA TS6070 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA TS6070 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA TS6070 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA TS6070 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6070 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA TS6070 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA TS6070 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA TS6070 Compatible OS Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 SP1, Vista SP2, Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.12
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.