Canon PIXMA MG3540
Canon PIXMA MG3540 is a production version of the mild and delicate all-in-one multi-function printing device that lets in the issuance of the easy cellular smartphone any such easily connects to your home community for the making of a couple of gadgets. Print and take a look at out the use of your cellular telephone or a tablet with a PIXMA Printing alternative app. Optionally available XL high ability of inkjet refills affords new publishing at a more affordable charge for you.
PIXMA MG3540 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi all-in–one: Print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using a smartphone or tablet with app PIXMA Printing Solutions
- Google Cloud Print support and Apple air print
- Optional XL ink cartridges provide more printing for less
- Excel prints up to 4800dpi and right technology cartridge
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) inks droplet size
- ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 9.9 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only),
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required., For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.