Canon PIXMA MX475
Canon PIXMA MX475 utilizing cordless connection as well as automatic document feeder with Home Office all-in-one. Budget-friendly Wi-Fi all-in-one print, check, copy, and getting much easier with the charm and send out the Fax. As with any mobile tool with several functions as well as optional discussed computer, delight in inexpensive XL ink cartridge.
PIXMA MX475 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX475 printer publishes, duplicate, check as well as a fax with convenience using this inexpensive Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share features between several PCs in addition to mobile phones and even appreciate the optional affordable XL ink cartridges.
- Economical All-In-One printer with print, duplicate, scan and fax features.
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the office or home.
- Quick handling of multipage papers with 30 sheet Vehicle Document Feeder.
- Canon PRINT application, Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint assistance.
- Take pleasure in A4 file print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color.
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Document Print Speed Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Colour Document Print Speed Approx. 5.5 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Manual
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX475 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX475 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX475 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MX475 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX475 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX475 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later,iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
- Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden
- Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.