Canon PIXMA MX420
Canon PIXMA MX420 printer with the style all-in-one for home office Multifunction capabilities can be enjoyed everywhere with this stylish all-in-one. Built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus productive speed and easy operation makes it ideal for Office.
PIXMA MX420 it is safe to say that you’re looking for Printer drivers Canon PIXMA MX420 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want. Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Multifunctional capabilities can be enjoyed everywhere with this stylish All-In-One. Built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus productive speeds and easy operation make it ideal for the home office.
- All-In-One with fax, Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Stylish all-black design
- 6.2cm TFT display
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 30-sheet ADF
- ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm mono / 5.0 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photos in approx. 42 seconds
- Scan to USB & memory card
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Full HD Movie Print
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Up to 30 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 458 x 415 x 198 mm
- Number of language (LCD) 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35 °C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 45.2 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
Weight Approx. 8.8 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2.2 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC),
- Off: Approx. 0.3 W (USB connected to PC), Copying: Approx. 14 W¹
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX420 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX420 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX420 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MX420 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX420 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX420 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM (64 bit requires 2 GB RAM)
- Windows Vista (32/ 64 bit): 1 GHz or faster cpu, 512MB RAM
- Windows XP SP2,3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128 MB RAM
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- CD-ROM Drive
- Display: 1024 x 768 or better
- Mac OS 10.6: Intel Processor, 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS 10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster)
- Mac OS 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM
- Browser: Safari 3 or higher
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.