Canon PIXMA MX377
Canon PIXMA MX377 Smart Workplace All-In-One printer integrates printing, scanning, copying as well as fax into one. With Smart Panel and also Auto Record Deal with, MX377 supplies office customer with an elegant as well as the functional companion.
PIXMA MX377 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MX377 showcases a CIS scanner with the optimum optical scanning resolution of 1,200 dpi for superb scanning top quality while preserving the printer body compact. The two printers just take about 15 secs for checking an A4 color image at 300dpi.
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- On-Top-Cover Operation Panel for Convenient Scanning
- Liftable Scanner Cover for Scanning Large-size Books
- 30-sheet Auto document feeder for multi-page scan/copy
- Caller ID and Junk Fax Filtering function
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- 2pl ink droplet and 4800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with the dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- Fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- Full HD movie print function^
- Auto Document Fix function
- Auto Photo Fix II function
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX377 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX377 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX377 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MX377 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX377 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX377 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX377 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX377 DriverOperating Systems – Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)/OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)/Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)/Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.