Canon PIXMA MX350
Canon PIXMA MX350, The PIXMA MX350 Wireless Office All-In-One provides the flexibility you must deliver premium, is the policy of making use of and also max efficiency right into your residence or even small workplace. The integrated, entirely included 30-sheet Car File Farmer indicates rapid duplicating or even checking from your authentic so you may do various other traits while the ink-jet printer goes to the job. Also, several safety functions like security password guarded PDF’s allow you experience protected concerning developing as well as arranging your very most personal reports. And, for those from you that wish to generate and also tailor your very own internet designs, you’ll appreciate Easy-WebPrint EX-BOYFRIEND, so you imprint just what you prefer when you want to off the internet
PIXMA MX350? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon’s MX stable of PIXMA inkjet all-in-ones is focused on the tiny as well as an office. The MX350, which rests approximately during the variety, consists of facsimile locations and also an Automatic Paper Farmer (ADF) in its component collection and also could post and also publish pictures, along with simple newspaper files. Canon possesses a technique from creating its pieces of equipment to appear sound and also tough while preserving a particular type. Unlike many inkjet makers along with ADF’s, the 30-sheet farmer for the scanning device is incorporated right into the leading from the laser printer, along with a sheer dress around that, into which is prepared the device’s console. When not being used, the ADF’s feed rack folds up asunder, to accomplish the hassle-free appeal from the laser printer’s best.
- Dimensions (W x D x H)458 x 415 x 198mm
- Variety of language (LCD)22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Refined Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature level RangeOperating atmosphere: 5 ° -35 ° C. HumidityOperating humidity: 10 – 90 % RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Sound LevelsApprox. 45.5 dB(A).
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Picture Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- WeightApprox. 8.8 kg.
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power ConsumptionStandby: Approx. 2.7 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB hooked up to COMPUTER),.
- Off: Approx. 0.8 W (USB linked to COMPUTER),.
- Copying: Approx 12 W.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX350 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX350 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX350 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MX350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX350 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MX350 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX350 OS Compatibility Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.4.11 – v10.6.x
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.