Canon PIXMA MP287
Canon PIXMA MP287 Printer astonishing speed combine with superlative top quality, the PIXMA MP287 makes day-to-day printing, duplicating as well as scanning activities easier than just ever in the past.
PIXMA MP287 it is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon PIXMA MP287 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)/Windows RT/Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)/Windows Vista (32 and 64bit),Windows XP (32bit)/Windows 2000/Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8 that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MP287 is a compact, affordable and stylish All-In-One. Achieve photo lib-quality prints from your movies using Full HD Movie Print, or take control of web printing with Easy-WebPrint EX.
- ISO ESAT Speed 8.4 / 4.8 ppm mono/col
- Full HD Movie Print
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 43 sec.
- 4800dpi, 2pl quality
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Compact & Stylish design
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Dimensions (W x D x H) approx. 450 x 335 x 153mm
- Number of language (LCD) n/a
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Print: Approx. 45.5 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 5.5 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 0.8 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx 10.0 W.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP287 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP287 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP287 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MP287 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP287 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP287 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Supported Operating System :
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)/Windows RT/Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)/Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit)/Windows 2000/Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.