Canon PIXMA MP276
Canon PIXMA MP276 program sports a flatbed scanner that could catch photos (8.5 x 11.7-inch most extreme record size) at a biggest optical decision of 4,800 x 4,800 or added determination of 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The scanner bolsters JPEG, TIFF as well as PDF record sorts. Canon PIXMA MP276 chauffeur conveys top-notch prints and a pack of helpful parts, including AirPrint and the ability to publish photographs from your Picasa account without touching your COMPUTER.
PIXMA MP276 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP276 is a compact, affordable and easy-to-use All-In-One. Print documents at speed; Achieve photo lab quality prints directly from a camera or camera phone via PictBridge.
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- ISO speed 8.4/4.8ipm mono/color ESAT
- 4800dpi print resolution & 2pl ink droplets
- 10x15cm photo in 45sec
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- 1200dpi scanner with Auto Scan Mode
- Self-opening output tray
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 450 x 335 x 155mm
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Print: Approx. 45.0 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 5.6 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx.
- 1.2W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.5W, Copying: Approx 10W
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP276 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP276 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP276 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MP276 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP276 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP276 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Printer Supported Operating System Windows: Vista, Vista SP1 / Windows XP SP2, SP3 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 – v.10.5
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.