Canon PIXMA MP160
Canon PIXMA MP160 is a form of Compact models and stylish photo all-in-One printer,it’s very affordable photo all-in-one offering color printing, scanning and copying in one device plus high-quality prints directly from any PictBridge compatible cameras.
It is safe to say that you’re looking for Printer drivers Canon PIXMA MP160 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- Photo Lab quality: Max. 4800 * x1200dpi
- Prints 10x15cm boundaries around 52 seconds *
- Fast copy, optimal color output
- 600x1200dpi scanner
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting, beautiful photos **
- Easy-to–use software
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 4-ink with 2pl Micro-Nozzels and FINE Cartridge
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 52 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed Up to 22ppm (Max.), 13.7 ppm (Standard)
- Colour Print Speed Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm (Max.) 9.0 ppm (Standard)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration FINE cartridge – PG-40 & CL-41 (Optional high yield PG-50 & CL51)
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201).
- Media Input Sheet Feeder: Approx 100 sheets
- Media Size Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- DVD/CD Printing n/a
- Two Sided Printing Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only)
- Borderless Printing Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4, 20 x 25cm, 10 x 18cm & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15cm, & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (A4, 20 x 25cm, & 10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (A4, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card), Matte Photo Paper (A4, & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Doubled Sided (A4 & 13 x 18cm)
- Camera Interface and Connectivity Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders
- Card Direct Printing n/a
- Other Features Driver Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP160 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP160 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP160 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MP160 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP160 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP160 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Supported Operating System :
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1,Windows 10, Mac , Mac Os X, Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.