Canon PIXMA MG7540
Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer is a type of function has the power to express your passion for photography in print. Connect with ease directly to the intelligent device and cloud, and enjoy the intuitive touch-control with this Premium 6-a Wi-Fi inkjet all-in-one.
PIXMA MG7540 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG7540 driver experiences the power to express your passion for photography in print. Connect with ease directly to the intelligent device and cloud, and enjoy the intuitive touch-control with this Premium 6-a Wi-Fi inkjet all-in-one.
- Express your passion. Print, copy and scan with easy-to-use powerful photo all-in-one
- Connect the way you want thanks to the free Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and NFC
- Experience the creative freedom of the cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Links *
- Get ready for easy to print and scan from smart devices with NFC use PIXMA Touch & Print
- Premium-quality prints make Superfast you will be proud to display
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 10.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver Supported Operating System:
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.