Canon PIXMA MG6850
Canon PIXMA MG6850 is designed to be able to print more quickly with sharp colors and no compromise regarding quality from a variety of intelligent device and cloud storage service. PIXMA MG6850 offers high-performance 5-inkjet all-in-one using the free Wi-Fi and touchscreen which makes it very easy for you to do the job to print documents, and print photos directly from your smart devices and internet access services.
PIXMA MG6850 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 features a high-performance 5-inkjet all-in-one with Wi-Fi and has a touchscreen that makes it easy for you to print documents and photos directly from the smart devices and internet access services.
- Print, copy scan with some & swipes a large touchscreen
- High-quality prints directly from the camera or memory card
- Connect easily to your smartphone or tablet
- Print and scan for popular cloud services
- Print your money pages with ink-XL
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter – plain paper)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6850 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6850 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6850 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG6850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6850 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG6850 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2/Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)/Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required/For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required/Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.