Canon PIXMA MG6650
Canon PIXMA MG6650 is a type of printer with cloud printing made simple and designed to help you express your creativity; this high-performance 5-ink photo all-in-one offers superior quality prints. And with advanced easy to print directly from the smart device and Wi-Fi internet.
PIXMA MG6650 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 designed to help you express your creativity, this high-performance 5-ink photo all-in-one offers superior quality prints. And with advanced easy to print directly from the smart device and Wi-Fi internet.
- Connect, print, copy and scan as you want with high-performance Wi-Fi all-in-One
- Experience the creative freedom of the cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Links
- Get ready for easy to print and scan from smart devices with NFC use PIXMA Touch & Print
- Make high-quality prints quickly you’ll be proud to display
- Just change the ink depleted thanks to 5 single ink
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 9.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter – plain paper)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6650 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6650 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6650 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG6650 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6650 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG6650 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Supported Operating System:
- Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.