Canon PIXMA MG6470
Canon PIXMA MG6470 is currently offered in White or Black body shades, incorporating all-around mobile printing innovations to bring smart mobile printing comfort to day-to-day life! Including brand-new PIXMA Cloud Web link Printing Apps that allow straight printing of Facebook ads as well as various other online components from the printer without the computer, PIXMA MG6470 makes daily page smooth as well as easier.
PIXMA MG6470? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6470 High-Performance 5-ink Photo All-in-One with advanced Wi-Fi connectivity for direct printing from smart devices and cloud. Stylish, compact and easy to operate it offers superior quality prints.
- High performance, stylish Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy, and scan
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Easy photo printing with 7.5cm Colour display, memory card reader &Wireless PictBridge
- All in one function: Color Print / Color Scan / Color Copy
- New PIXMA Cloud Link application for direct printing of Facebook albums and online contents without computer
- PIXMA Print From Email and “Google Cloud Print™” for remote document and photo print
- AirPrint wireless print supported for direct printing of web pages or documents*2 through iOS devices
- New PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application for direct photo printing, scanning and cloud printing
- 5-color individual ink tank system: the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- New Wi-Fi Access Point Mode for wireless printing from mobile devices without router
- Auto duplex print/copy
- Multi-card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 3″ color LCD panel
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years*4
- My Image Garden software supports Full HD Movie Print*5 and Face Detection function for photo management
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- Fun filter printing effects including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus
- High-speed 4R borderless photo printing in just 44 sec. (Standard Mode)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6470 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6470 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6470 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG6470 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6470 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6470 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG6470 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6470 OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system