Canon PIXMA MG6440
Canon PIXMA MG6440 is a type of printer with high-performance 5-inkjet all-in-one with Wi-Fi, cloud and mobile printing, high-performance 5-ink photo all-in-one with -Fi connectivity is sophisticated for printing directly from the smart devices and cloud. Stylish, compact and easy to operate offers superior quality prints.
PIXMA MG6440 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 high-performance 5-ink Photo All-in-One with advanced Wi-Fi connectivity for direct printing from smart devices and cloud. Stylish, compact and easy to operate it offers superior quality prints.
- High performance, stylish Photo All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, copy, and scan
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen from online albums, social networks, and cloud storage
- Effortlessly print and scan from smart devices over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download PIXMA Printing Solutions app and control your printer remotely
- Easy photo printing with 7.5cm Colour display, memory card reader &Wireless PictBridge
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 9.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6440 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6440 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6440 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG6440 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6440 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG6440 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6440 OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.