Canon PIXMA MG6240
Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer is a type of Printing photo lab-quality Excel at your fingertips, PIXMA MG6240 is a high-performance Wireless all-in-one with an intelligent Touch system for simple operation, fast combined with breathtaking design offers superb quality & photo lab printing.
PIXMA MG6240? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG6240 is a High-Performance Wireless All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System for simple, quick operation combined with stunning design & offering superb photo-lab-quality printing.
- High-Performance Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speeds 12.5 mono/9.3 color pm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm¹
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 6 separate ink tanks: PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y, CLI-426GY
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 311 pages (PGI-425PGBK), 2285 pages* (CLI-426BK), Black: 3880 photos* (PGI-425PGBK), 635 photos* (CLI-426BK),Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Cyan: 478 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 447 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 466 pages (CLI-426Y), Grey: 1480 pages* (CLI-426GY),Cyan: 337 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 334 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 301 photos (CLI-426Y), Grey: 165 photos (CLI-426GY),*Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
- Direct Disc Printing Available as standard
- Two-Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Compatible Memory Cards Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card*, xD-Picture Card Type M*, xD-Picture Card Type H*, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile, *Using recommended adapter – not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex Print, Borderless Printing
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality
- Print Driver Features Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver on the personal PC, afterward doubles click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG6240 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG6240 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG6260 OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.