Canon PIXMA MG5640
Canon PIXMA MG5640 printer is versatile, fun, and connect, enjoy end in flexibility.Creating beautiful images and documents, enjoying various features fun and connect quickly with smart devices and cloud by using this family-friendly, high quality, 5-inkjetall-in-One.
PIXMA MG5640 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG5640 enjoy the ultimate in versatility. Create beautiful images and documents, enjoy a range of fun features and connect easily with smart devices and the cloud using this family-friendly, high quality, 5-ink All-In-One.
- Enjoy the versatility. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with PIXMA Cloud Link*
- Get ready to print effortlessly and scan using smart devices with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Capture your precious moments in fast, high-quality prints
- Only change the ink that runs out thanks to 5 original inks
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 12.2 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 8.7 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter – plain paper)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG5640 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG5640 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.