Canon PIXMA MG5450
Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer with performance model is a high-performance photo all-in-one with Wi-Fi, Internet printing ink, and the individual. High-performance photo all-in-one with five different inks and low profile design. Easy to operate, with a color screen and intuitive interface, offers mobile and Internet Printing
PIXMA MG5450 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 High-performance Photo All-in-One with five individual inks and stylish low-profile design. Easy to operate, with intuitive interface and colour display, it offers mobile and Internet printing.
- High-performance 5-ink Photo All-in-One
- Internet printing with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Low profile, stylish design
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint
- Quality printing, fast
- My Image Garden software
- Direct Disc Print & Auto Duplex
- Print more with optional XL inks
- Print Resolution Up to 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet FINE print head technology
- 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size
- 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm ¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 10.0 pm ¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds ¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
- Other Print Features Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG5450 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG5450 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5470 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.