Canon PIXMA MG5370
Canon PIXMA MG5370 high-quality photo printer models, the feature-rich all-in-one with Wi-Fi home, PIXMA MG5350 is a sophisticated photo all-in-one with original ink 5, free Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex Printing &. Intuitive interface with a TFT display of operation quick & 7.5 cm brings you quickly to the functionality you need.
PIXMA MG5370? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG5350 is an advanced Photo All-In-One with 5 Single Inks, Wi-Fi & Auto Duplex printing. Intuitive interface with Quick Operation & 7.5cm TFT display takes you quickly to the function you need.
- Advanced All-in-One
- Quick Operation
- 5 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min. 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speeds 12.5 mono/9.3 color ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- Auto Duplex & Direct Disc Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm¹
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 5 separate ink tanks,PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M & CLI-526Y
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 339 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2945 pages* (CLI-526BK)¹,Black: 3545 photos* (PGI-525PGBK), 555 photos* (CLI-526BK),*Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life Cyan: 530 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 486 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 525 pages (CLI-526Y)¹, Cyan: 202 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 201 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 199 photos (CLI-526Y).
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 leaves, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm,Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²,Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Two-Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes
Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile*,*Using recommended adapter – not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality
- Print Driver Features Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print¹
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG5370 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG5370 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver Supported Operating System: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.