Canon PIXMA MG4270
Canon PIXMA MG4270 sports a space-saving design. It’s about as large as an entry-level MFD, and the feed and output trays are designed to be folded up when not in use. In addition to minimizing the footprint, it also helps prevent dust from entering the printer.
The shell is all-black, and thankfully, there are no glossy surfaces. So there is no question of surfaces getting stained with fingerprints or scratched. The only brilliant bit is the screen of the tilting 2.5-inch LCD. Along with the card reader that reads MS Duo and SD memory cards, the display comes in handy to preview photos before printing them. In addition to direct printing, the card reader also makes it possible to scan photos directly to memory cards.
PIXMA MG4270 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG4270 Smart Home All-in-One Photo Printers offering print, check and also copy features. With new software application “My Image Yard” for very easy photo administration utilizing face recognition function that assists organize images easily. PIXMA MG4270 included AirPrint cordless printing for direct printing of pictures, e-mails, records or website from iOS device, recognizing a clever mobile printing solution which is much more delightful and also practical
- All-in-one: Print/Scan/Copy
- AirPrint wireless print for direct printing of web pages or documents# through iOS devices
- Auto duplex print/copy
- New My Image Garden software for automatic printing idea suggestion and face detection function for photos management
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless network print/scan
- 2.5″ color LCD panel
- Multi-card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card
- Memory Card direct print
- 2pl ink droplet and 4,800dpi photo print resolution
- 4-color ink system with dedicated black ink for B&W document printing
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- Full HD movie print functionΔ
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- New fun filter printing effect including Fish-eye, Miniature, Toy Camera and Soft Focus effect
- ChromaLife 100 Photo System assures sharp photo color for 100 years
- 4R borderless photo printing in just 44sec. (Standard Mode)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4270 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG4270 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG4270 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG4270 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG4270 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4270 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG4270 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG4270 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG4270 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows8.1/ 8, 7/SP1, Vista SP1/SP2, XP SP2/SP3/Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.9
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.