Canon PIXMA MG4140
Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer is a form of compact models and stylish all-in–one with Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex printing for home and offers high-quality prints that are fast and efficient, copies and scans. Compact design with FastFront.
PIXMA MG4140 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- All-in–one: print, photocopy, Scan & Wi-Fi
- FastFront compact design
- Up to 4800dpi, min. quality 2pl
- ISO ESAT speeds 6.2 mono 3.5 ppm colour
- 10x15cm photo in 44 seconds
- Auto Duplex printing
- PIXMA Cloud Links
- Full HD movie print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 2 FINE cartridges: PG-440 & CL-441 (Optional PG-440XL & CL-441XL) Black Ink Tank Life Black: 180 pages (PG-440), 600 pages (optional PG-440XL) Black: 1420 photos* (PG-440), 4340 photos* (optional PG-440XL)* Estimated supplemental yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Colour: 180 pages (CL-441), 400 pages (optional CL-441XL)
- Colour: 67 photos (CL-441), 135 photos (optional CL-441XL)
- Media Type Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper
- Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
- Media Input Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets
- Media Size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Media Weight Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²
- Two Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Supported Operating System:
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.