Canon PIXMA MG3640
PIXMA MG3640 printer drivers wi-fi is a type of printer that functions all-in-one for those who want to connect easily to the smart devices and cloud-connected easily with smart devices and cloud by using this compact Wi-Fi all-in–one. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with print two sides and optional XL ink cartridge.
PIXMA MG3640 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 connect easily with smart devices and cloud by using this compact Wi-Fi all-in-One. Enjoy fast, high-quality print, copy and scan with print two sides and optional XL ink cartridge now it functions as follows:
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalised greetings cards
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) inks droplet size
- ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 9.9 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver on the personal pc, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG3640 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only).
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.