Canon PIXMA MG3550
PIXMA MG3550 is a model form of disdain, WiFi All-In-One compact mobile printing with ease. With a compact and stylish design All-In-One by WiFi to share and use from anywhere in the House. Quickly, high-quality print, copy, and scan also support Google Cloud Print and Apple’s AirPrint.
PIXMA MG3550 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 with elegant model compact wi-fi all-in-one with easy printing cell and compact all-in-one with wi-fi to share and use from anywhere in the House.Quickly, large prints, replica, and experiment also support the Google Cloud Print and Apple’s AirPrint.
- Compact and stylish wireless all-in-one: Print, reproduction, and experiments at home
- Write and test the use of a phone or a pill with a PIXMA printing the answers app
- Google Cloud Print and help Apple air print
- XL ink cartridges are not obliged to provide a larger mold for less
- superior prints with as many 4800dpi and the era of individual cartridge
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) inks droplet size
- ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 9.9 ipm
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG3550 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only),
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required., For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.