Canon PIXMA MG3140
Canon PIXMA MG3140 drivers Compact and Sophisticated All-In-One with Wi-Fi as well as Automobile Duplex Print for the residence PIXMA MG3140 is a small, stylish All-In-One with Auto Duplex Print & Wi-Fi. It supplies quickly and reliable high top quality prints, duplicates and also scans. With simple to utilize FastFront, changing ink & paper is primary.
PIXMA MG3140 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG3140 is a compact, stylish All-In-One with Auto Duplex Print & Wi-Fi. It offers fast & efficient high-quality prints, copies & scans. With easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is simple.
- All-In-One: Print, Copy, and Scan
- Compact design with FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT speeds 9.2 mono/5.0 color ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 44sec
- Auto Duplex Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 449×304×152mm
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels 40.5 dB¹
- Weight Approx. 5.5 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: approx. 2.8 W (Wi-Fi connection to PC, scanning lamp off)
- Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connection to PC)
- Copying: Approx. 20 W¹ (Wireless LAN connection to PC)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG3140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG3140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Supported Operating System: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Windows 2000, Mac OS X 10.4.11 – 10.8
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.