Canon PIXMA MG2960
Canon PIXMA MG2960, A Canon printer for the house at a rate that will not spend a lot If you want to publish papers and photos in great color without paying a fortune, the PIXMA MG2960 is the ideal option. This all-in-one printer for the house is economical, effective as well as has enjoyable features for imagination. Plus it prints, duplicates and also scans, providing phenomenal outcomes with the comfort of Wi-Fi and Cloud connectivity.
PIXMA MG2960? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer is a day-to-day solution for printing, duplicating and also scanning in your home. With cordless as well as cell phone connection supported, publishing from throughout your home will definitely be very simple. And also, the tools flaunts a thin and compact layout, best for the ideal in little job areas. With this multi-function, you might print, scan along with duplicate your records.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Chauffeur It publishes black and white data at 8 IPM as well as could release at as much as 4 IPM in color.The basic print resolution of 4800 x 600 DPI makes sure that your records, as well as images, look wonderful. Always have actual paper all set to go with a 60 sheet capacity.Print and also examine from your smartphone making use of the PIXMA Publish App.It sustains WiFi Direct so you could connect directly to your cordless device without a router.It’s appropriate with conventional return cartridges PG645 along with CL646 or the high yielding PG645XL in addition to CL646XL Ink Cartridges.
- Print anytime in Quiet Mode With Quiet Mode you can print anytime and anywhere without worrying about waking the kids or disturbing the peace.
- Get creative with the Fun Filter Effects Explore your creative and artistic talents, enhancing photos and illustrations by applying a selection of fun effects before you print.
- Print from your Mobile or Tablet With the PIXMA MG2960 you’ll have no need for a Wi-Fi router or access point. Simply connect to your printer from your smartphone or tablet
- Connect with PIXMA Cloud Link PIXMA Cloud Link lets you print directly from your favorite apps, like Facebook, Photobucket, Twitter and Dropbox. Scan directly as an email too.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver on the personal pPC afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2960 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Operating System : Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.