Canon PIXMA MG2540
Canon PIXMA MG2540, PIXMA MG2540 Easy to use, space-saving All-In-One printer, scanner as well as the copier in a stylish white coating offering optional affordable XL ink cartridges as well as software for wise website printing.The Vehicle Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE plug-in for Web Traveler makes it straightforward to publish just exactly what you require from the internet. You could additionally clip picked info from multiple websites to print on one sheet or conserve as a PDF file.
PIXMA MG2540? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Perfect for daily printing, scanning and copying, this rapid All-In-One consists of the FINE cartridge system for excellent quality images and also documents. Its small design with elegant white coating uses up less area in the house and guarantees uncomplicated paper loading and ink substitute. The FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl ink droplets, as well as approximately 4800dpi print resolution, supplies terrific degrees of detail. With A4 ISO ESAT rates of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm for color, there’s virtually no waiting for your papers to print.
Publish a lot more for much less. XL PENALTY cartridges deliver considerably much more web pages as well as last longer in between ink replacements– optimal if you print regularly – and can deliver up to 30% savings per web page compared to their standard equivalents. One-stop software, which discovers the full PIXMA experience, with solutions for organizing and printing your images, scanning and accessing online services. Advanced features like face recognition make it simple to explore all the pictures on your COMPUTER, even those long neglected, as well as utilize them to produce appealing brand-new layouts for printing.
The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Traveler makes it simple to publish just exactly what you need from the internet. You could additionally clip selected details from several web pages to publish on one sheet or conserve as a PDF data. Automobile Power Off immediately changes the printer off if not utilized for a set time– conserving your power. Automobile Power On conveniently transforms the printer back on when you begin publishing. Silent mode can dramatically lower operate noise for close to quiet printing at home.
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy, and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP SP3 (32bit only) / Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.