Canon PIXMA MG8250
Canon PIXMA MG8250 printer is a type of premium quality printing and film scanning at your fingertips, PIXMA MG8250 is a Premium Wireless All-in-One with an intelligent Touch system for simple operation, fast combined with stunning design, printing quality scanner capable of scanning & photo lab film 35 mm.
PIXMA MG8250? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux .
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG8250 printer is a Premium Wireless All-In-One with Intelligent Touch System for simple, quick operation combined with stunning design, photo-lab-quality printing & scanner capable of 35mm film scanning.
- Premium Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Intelligent Touch System
- 6 Single Inks, up to 9600dpi, min 1pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 12.5 mono/9.3 color ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 20sec
- 35mm film scanning
- Auto Duplex
- Full HD Movie Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 470×396×199mm
- Display languages 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean.
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 46.5 dB¹
- Weight Approx. 10.7 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 3.2 W (Wi-Fi connection to PC, scanning lamp off)
- Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC)
- Copying: Approx. 25 W¹ (Wireless LAN connection to PC)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG8250 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG8250 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG8250 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG8250 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG8250 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG8250 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
- Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit): 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM
- Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- CD-ROM Drive
- Display: 800 x 600 or better
- Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster)
- Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM
- Browser: Safari 3 or higher
- CD-ROM Drive
- Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.