Canon PIXMA MG7770
Canon PIXMA MG7770 print documents or photos when it should be through the computer of course quite time-consuming. The development of information technology and other gadgets to make users do not always have to be connected to the network. They more often come into contact with a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Understanding these needs, Canon through CMI Teknologi, pt as its authorized distributor in Indonesia presents a PIXMA MG7770. Multifunction printers with trendy designs and colors which can be connected directly to the mobile device. Easy to print and scan a document or photo anytime and anywhere.
Canon PIXMA MG7770 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MG7770 is designed for those who want to be free in printing, copying, and scanning, using wireless devices around your home. Hassle-free printing and scanning with smart devices and cloud. You can have fun creating beautiful images, and print documents are versatile, user-friendly, with five ink all-in-one.
- Capture your precious moments in high-quality prints
- Connect easily to your smartphone or tablet
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Colour display for easy use and navigation
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 12.6 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 9.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter – plain paper)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7770 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG7770 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG7770 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG7770 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG7770 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7770 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7770 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG7770 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG7770 Driver Supported Operating System:
Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP,Mac OS X v10.7.5 and later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.