Canon PIXMA iX6840
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Compact, high-performance A3+ cordless office ink-jet printer, high qualityThis high-efficiency A3+ workplace printer supplies Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection, plus printing from cell phones. 5 single inks effectively superhigh-quality business files as well as pictures.
PIXMA iX6840? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- High-performance, extremely compact A3+ business printer
- Easy showing wireless as well as Ethernet connectivity
- Outstanding quality prints and also no waste with independently replaceable 5 single inks system
- Superfast paper printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipm mono/10.4 ipm colour
- Print a lot more for much less with optional XL and also XXL inks
- Measurements (W x D x H)584 x 310 x 159 mm
- Weight8.1 kg
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionOff: Approx. 0.3 W.
- Standby (Wi-Fi link to PC): Approx. 2.0 W.
- Standby (all ports linked): Approx. 2.4 W.
- Time to get in Standby method: 2 minutes.
- Printing: Approx. 24 W ¹
- Acoustic Sound LevelsApprox. 44.0 dB(A)
- Recommended Operating EnvironmentTemperature: 15-30 ° C.
- Humidity: 10-80 % RH (no dew condensation).
- Task Cycleup to 12,000 pages/ month.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 OS Compatibility Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7,/Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – v10.9
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.