Canon PIXMA iP3000
Canon PIXMA iP3000, The Canon PIXMA iP3000 Color Photo Printer supplies high-performance printing with adaptable paper handling. It provides high-speed printing at up to 22 ppm in black and also up to 15 ppm in color. Four specific ink storage tanks help in reducing waste as well as can save you money while publishing your color images.
PIXMA iP3000? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, and it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The iP3000 can publish borderless 4″ x 6″ photographs in regarding 36 seconds at an optimum 4800 x 1200 color dpi, with beads as little as two picoliters. This implies high-intensity, high-resolution photos, and graphics, with the feel and look of traditional pictures. Direct picture printing from PictBridge compatible digital cameras & DV video cameras Twin paper course with built-in 2 sided printing Paper sizes accepted – Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7 & UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes Ink Compatibility – BCI-3e black, BCI-6C cyan, BCI-6M magenta, BCI-6Y yellow storage tanks Droplet Dimension – 2-5 picoliters Gets in touch with Windows(98 and up) or Mac OS (9.x as well as up) equipment via USB or printer port (wire not incl.) Software application consists of printer motorists, Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint, PhotoRecord, Electronic Customer’s Guide, Image Application Guide & Electronic Enrollment Physical Capacities(WxDxH) – 16.5 x 10.8 x 6.8 Weight – 11.0 lbs.
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color resolution
- Up to 22 ppm black, 15 ppm color; 4-by-6-inch photo in about 36 seconds
- Built-in 2-sided printing; 4 individual ink tanks
- Direct print port, PictBridge compatible
- USB interface; PC and Mac compatible
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA iP3000 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 OS Compatibility Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.