Canon PIXMA iP2000
Canon PIXMA iP2000 – Picture High quality and also Convenience Made Easy. If you’re seeking a high top quality, user-friendly printer, the Canon PIXMA iP2000 Image Laser printer is ideal for you. The PIXMA iP2000 Picture Printer is exceptionally quick, able to print approximately 20 ppm in black as well as approximately 14 ppm in color 1
PIXMA iP2000 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
If you’re looking for a top quality, user-friendly laser printer, the Canon PIXMA iP2000 Image Laser printer is excellent for you. It delivers outstanding results and also impressive speed, all with a stylish new design. The top quality tale starts with Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (PENALTY). It uses an innovative 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects regular and specific ink droplets as little as 2 picoliters! This patented technology makes outstanding resolution and clear, in-depth photos of your pictures. Basically, a lot more nozzles with greater precision equivalent better outcomes. You can even create fantastic edge-to-edge borderless images in a range of dimensions, with the feel and look of traditional pictures. This sensible laser printer additionally uses an unique pigment-based black ink for laser-like content on reports and also emails, together with high-intensity color inks for vibrant pictures and also graphics. You’re going to like the outcomes.
Currently, let’s chat rate. The PIXMA iP2000 Image Laser printer is exceptionally quick, able to publish around 20 ppm in black and around 14 ppm in color1. A beautiful 4″ x 6″ borderless print takes over 50 seconds1. Not just is the iP2000 quickly, but due to its brand-new drive system, it’s quiet too– best for the dormitory or the family members research.
Print direct from a digital video camera.
With direct image printing, you get the benefit of printing without a computer system. Merely connect any kind of PictBridge-compatible electronic video camera or DV video camera, and also print! This saves you a few actions, so you can swiftly print and also share your pictures.
- Maximum 4800 x 1200 shade dpi with microscopic droplets as tiny as 2 picoliters
- As much as 20 ppm black/ as much as 14 ppm color
- Double paper path for printing versatility
- Direct picture printing from PictBridge compatible electronic cams & DV camcorders
- Edge-to-edge true borderless pictures (4 x 6, 5 x 7, & 8.5 x 11 in.).
- Indeterminate 4″ x 6″ pictures in approx. 50 seconds.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
OS Compatibility Windows®7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.