Canon PIXMA iP100 Drivers OS Compatibility Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit Intel processor Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x7
|Computer Operating System||Size||Versión||Download|
|iP110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||10.13 MB||1.00||Download|
|Controlador de la impresora XPS iP110 series v. 5.81 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||13.32 MB||5.81||Download|
|iP110 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||10.13 MB||1.00||Download|
|iP110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||13.32 MB||5.81||Download|
Download/ Installment Procedures
- Click the link, choose [Conserve], define “Conserve As”, after that click [Save] to download and install the documents.
If you pick [Run] (or [Open] rather than [Save], the data will be immediately installed after it is conserved.
- The downloaded file will certainly be conserved in the specified place in the self-extracting kind (. exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded and install EXE data to decompress it, after that replacement will begin immediately.
If required, you can uninstall this program using the Control board.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure could be different for various other OSes.
- On the Start food selection, click Control Panel, and after that, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will certainly open with a list of mounted programs. Dual click on the program that you desire to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation procedure.