Canon PIXMA G1400
Canon PIXMA G1400 A high return single feature printer – Perfect for producing excellent quality, inexpensive spectacular prints of documents as well as images in the house or in the office.
PIXMA G1400 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA G1400. This design consists of all the fantastic benefits of the PIXMA G Collection, as well as is a simple to use dedicated high return printer that produces top quality prints.PIXMA G Series, has actually been developed with style at its leading edge, our front facing ink containers are simple to renew making it easy to track ink levels, ensuring that you’re never captured off-guard. While our portable and also streamlined styles permits for complete combination right into a home/office atmosphere.
- A dedicated high yield document and photo printer
- Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages*
- 4×6” borderless photos in approx. 60 secs
- Sleek, compact design to integrate fully within your home/office.
- High volume cost effective printing.
How to Install Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA G1400 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA G1400 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA G1400 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA G1400 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA G1400 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA G1400 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8/Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1/Windows Vista SP2/Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)/Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required./For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required./Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.