Canon PIXMA E510
Canon Pixma E510 color inkjet printer is a sensible all-in-one printing solution that bundles scan and copies functionality into an affordable printing machine. It is a compact printer unit with a streamlined design that looks elegant with a sleek matt exterior. All the buttons are conveniently located on the seven segment LED front panel, which makes it easy to operate the Canon Pixma E510. The capabilities of this versatile printer go way beyond its looks as it is also one of the most reliable models for everyday color printing.
PIXMA E510 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon Pixma E510 printer prints quietly with an extremely low acoustic noise and is best for your workplace. It is Energy Star certified and also is exceptionally power reliable. The Canon inkjet printer depends on the FINE cartridge technology to provide enhanced pictures with colors that are true to the original. This additionally increases print rate without influencing the print quality. If you wish to print a 4 x 6-inch indeterminate image, this radical does it in just 44 seconds! With a flatbed scanner, USB 2.0 user interface, and A4/LTR photo copier, this all-in-one printer is a one-stop option.
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Publish Speed Colour: 8.6 ppm (mono) and 5 ppm (shade).
Publish Cartridge: FINE cartridge.
- Connectivity: High-speed USB 2.0
- Supported Media Types: Paper(plain, high resolution), envelopes, photo paper (platinum, glossy, luster, semi-gloss, everyday use, matte), photo stickers and T-shirt transfer
- Functionality: Print, scan, copy
- Power Consumption: Approx. 0.6 Watts on standby and 12 Watts for copying
- Energy Star qualified
How to Install Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA E510 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA E510 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA E510 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA E510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA E510 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA E510 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA E510 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.