Canon MAXIFY MB5390
Canon MAXIFY MB5390, The new Canon MAXIFY MB5390 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer gives you the power to work quickly as well as smart – so you can achieve all you require. Tailored to the requirements of smaller offices, it supplies crisp, colorful prints of all your service files – rapidly as well as cost-effective
MAXIFY MB5390? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The MAXIFY MB5390 is elegantly efficient. Created in order to help your service save money and time and boost performance, it flaunts a quick very first hard copy time and also quick multi-page duplicating thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes fast work of double-sided jobs by concurrently scanning both sides of two-sided records. Constructed to deal with huge tasks, its duplexing ADF accommodates up to 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets – a complete ream of plain paper. When you intend to be quickly prepared for any type of task, just tons 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, as well as 250 sheets of simple paper in the other. The ink tanks deliver a high web page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces the crisp message, sharp comparison, as well as vivid colors that are smudge-proof and also highlighter immune. Everything adds up to top quality, low-priced prints.
- High Page Yield: Can Save money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Low Cost per print: With Canon MAXIFY, you save money and keep expenses down. XL ink tanks deliver a high page yield – and help deliver a low cost per print with a high cartridge page yield of 2500 Black and 1500 Color pages out of each XL 2200 series cartridge.
- Dual Resistant HHigh-DensityInk: This Ink System offers exceptionally dense and durable inks that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant.
- Monthly Duty Cycle: With a 30,000 page peak monthly duty cycle, the MAXIFY MB5320 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Quick First Print: With quick first print, you’re ready to print within seconds.
- Canon Print App: With the Canon Print App, you can print documents directly from select online services, such as Microsoft® OneDrive™, Dropbox® and Twitter®.1
- US-Based Service &; Support: To help serve your business better, MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based service & support.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB5390 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB5390 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB5390 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB5390 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB5390 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5390 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB5390 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MAXIFY MB5390 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB5390 OS Compatibility Windows: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1/Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 /Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 /Windows XP SP3 32-bit /Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 /Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2/Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2/Mac:16 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.