Canon MAXIFY MB5310
Canon MAXIFY MB5310, The MAXIFY MB5310 is elegantly reliable. Made to help your company save money and time as well as boost efficiency, it flaunts a quick first hard copy time as well as fast multi-page duplicating many thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes a quick job of double-sided works by at the same time scanning both sides of two-sided documents.
Developed to manage significant works, its duplexing ADF fits approximately 50 sheets, while its paper cassettes hold 500 sheets – a complete dream of ordinary paper. When you wish to be instantaneously ready for any task, only load 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and 250 sheets of single paper in the various other. The ink storage tanks deliver a high page return, while an innovative ink formula generates crisp text, sharp contrast, and also brilliant colors that are smudge-proof and also highlighter resistant. It all amounts to premium quality, affordable prints.
MAXIFY MB5310? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Developed to assist your organization save money and time by improving efficiency, the MB5310 boasts a fast initial print-out time of 7 seconds as well as quick print speeds of 23 B&W/ 15 shade ipm obtaining you the copies you require, when you need them. Single-pass duplex scanning concurrently checks both sides of a two-sided document, enabling rapid multi-page duplicating and scanning. The MB5310 is developed for large tasks with a 500 sheet paper tray capacity, and XL ink containers provide page returns of 2500 B&W/ 1500 color prints that are smudge-proof and also highlighter resistant.
- Single Pass Duplex Scanning helps you save time by scanning two-sided documents in one pass through the high-speed 50 Page Duplexing ADF
- One set of high yield XL ink tanks gives you page yields of 2500 black/1500 color pages.
- Thanks to fast first printout times and rapid multipage copying, printed documents are ready in 7 seconds, delivering up to 23 Black/15 Color images per minute.
- Canon MAXIFY Printers offer 100% US-based service and support with dedicated phone and email support to help you and your business.
- This printer is built to last for all of your business needs with a 30,000-page peak monthly duty cycle and a 500 sheet paper tray capacity.
Print from multiple mobile devices with ease.
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB5310 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5310 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB5310 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB5310 OS Compatibility Windows:14 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1/Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 /Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 /Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Windows Server 2012, 2012 R215/Windows Server 2008, 2008 R215/Windows Server 2003, 2003 R215/ Mac:16 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9/ Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android™, Windows RT.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.