Canon MAXIFY MB5150
Canon MAXIFY MB5150, Sustaining multiple mobile phones as well as cloud solutions, the Canon Maxify MB5150 is a heavy-duty workplace printer, copier, scanner, and fax device. Utilizing marker and also friction-resistant pigment inks, the Maxify MB5150 produces high black tones, deep colors and also the crisp message. Able to publish out color pages at 15.5 ipm as well as black and white at 24 ipm, the Maxify MB5150 lets you edit your records at a rate and gets the first page out in just six seconds. As well as with single pass two-sided scanning and also xeroxing, you could process your records faster than ever before.
MAXIFY MB5150 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Prioritizing economic climate, the MB5150 has a low power intake of just 0.2 kWh, as well as separately changeable color cartridges to minimize waste as a lot as possible. Including huge rounds, your workplace could work with fewer disruptions, as each black cartridge provides 2,500 web pages, as well as each color cartridge, makes it through 1500 pages.Using Google Cloud Print, Apple Air Publish or the Canon Print Application, you can quickly and also conveniently print and also check from your phone or tablet. You can likewise publish from the cloud or scan and also save files to shadow services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote and also OneDrive. With Access Factor mode, you can even attach to the printer from a mobile gadget without the requirement for a Wi-fi network.
With the huge 3.5″ touchscreen and also straightforward interface, the MB5150 allows you print, duplicate, check or fax promptly and quickly. With assistance for a selection of standard and custom paper dimensions and also featuring a high ability 250-sheet feeder, the Canon Maxify MB5150 Printer makes light work of daily workplace jobs. Perfect for small workplaces, the Canon Maxify MB5150 has IP address filtering, to ensure that the number of individuals with printer gain access to could be conveniently managed. System managers could likewise restrict specific procedures if needed, such as scan-to-USB.
- Fast productivity at 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm color
- Wireless printing from smartphones and tablets
- Cloud connectivity: scan to cloud or email
- High ink yields: 2,500 mono/1,500 colour pages
- Large 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet D-ADF
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB5150 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB5150 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB5150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB5150 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Supported Operating System Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2/ Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2/ Mac OS X v10.8.5 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.