Canon MAXIFY MB2760
Canon MAXIFY MB2760, the MB2760 is the multifunction printer for you. Packed with fantastic workplace features that connect you to your digital office – you’ll never be extra geared up to overcome and function job. Rate is what MAXIFY is renowned for as well as the Canon MAXIFY MB2760 supplies on this – Making it through 24 web pages each minute. For those of you truly in a hurry, it can item the first black and also white page out in approx. 6 secs. All the while, providing an average expense each web page of 3.6 cents each web page on black as well as white prints
MAXIFY MB2760 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Featured printer, scanner, copier and also fax designed for residence workplaces. With a large 500-sheet paper cassette as well as 50-sheet automatic file feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2760 generates superior prints with dark, thick blacks, vivid colors as well as the crisp message using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This high quality doesn’t come at the expense of rate: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, while first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 secs.
- Real productivity: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm color
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity for printing and scanning
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page color ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2760 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2760 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2760 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB2750 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2760 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB2760 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 OS Compatibility Computer Operating Systems: Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R217, Windows Server®2008, 2008 R2/Mac:18 Mac OS® X v10.8.5 – 10.11 //Mobile Operating Systems iOS ®, Android, Windows RT20 and Windows 10 Mobile
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.