Canon MAXIFY MB2740
Canon MAXIFY MB2740, All-In-One color inkjet for office. The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 offers mobile printing as well as cloud combination, while its 500-sheet paper ability and rapid 24ipm mono print rate maximise productivity. The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 is produced to sustain business owner in you, enabling you to operate promptly as well as effectively. Built to take care of substantial benefit as much as 4 customers, the MAXIFY MB2740 features a 500 Sheet Paper Capability with 2 250 Sheet paper trays, allowing you to publish a laser-sharp message that is highlighted as well as area immune with the Dual-Resistant High Thickness (DRHD) Ink System.
MAXIFY MB2740 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
featured printer, scanner, copier and also fax designed for residence workplaces. With a huge 500-sheet paper cassette as well as 50-sheet automatic file feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2740 generates superior prints with deep, thick blacks, vivid colours as well as crisp message using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This high quality doesn’t come at the expense of rate: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in colour, while first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 secs.
- Real productivity: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity for printing and scanning
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page color ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB2740 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB2740 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB2740 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB2740 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB2740 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB2740 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 OS Compatibility Computer Operating Systems: Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server® 2012, 2012 R217, Windows Server®2008, 2008 R2/Mac:18 Mac OS® X v10.8.5 – 10.11 //Mobile Operating Systems iOS ®, Android, Windows RT20 and Windows 10 Mobile
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.