Canon MAXIFY MB5340
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 is a type of printer that powerful all-in-one for small office environments to the most demanding. Quick features two side printing and scanning, capacity 500 sheets of paper, the use of smartphone plus control and internet connectivity.
MAXIFY MB5340 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
MAXIFY MB5340 printer powerful All-In-One for the most demanding small office environments. Features fast 2-sided printing and scanning, 500-sheet paper capacity, usage controls plus smartphone and cloud connectivity.
- Productive All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet single pass 2-sided ADF and two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
- Print Speed (approx.) 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.) Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, the FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.) Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY MB5340 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY MB5340 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY MB5340 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY MB5340 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MAXIFY MB5340 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MAXIFY MB5340 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver Supported Operating System : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.