Canon MAXIFY iB4040
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 has a print quality with a high-speed printer for small offices with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, mobile and cloud printing. Print 2 sides and feature high capacity Ink Tank for business documents efficiently, high quality.
MAXIFY iB4040 Driver ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
MAXIFY iB4040 high-speed printer for a small office with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, mobile, and cloud printing. Features 2-sided printing and high-capacity ink tanks for efficient, high-quality business documents.
- High volume printer for a busy small office with two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 color pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
- Create quality documents with Dual Resistant HD ink optimized for business printing
- Print Speed (approx.) 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4
- First Page Out Time (approx.) Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.) Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
How to Install Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver
- Check out Canon MAXIFY iB4040 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon MAXIFY iB4040 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 driver done after that your Canon MAXIFY iB4040 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MAXIFY iB4040 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MAXIFY iB4040 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Supported Operating System:Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.