Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn
Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn is intimidating sufficient, to 42.1 extra pounds, so that you could require some help relocating right into activity. It is also sufficiently large, at 17.0 15.4 18.6 inches (HWD), which probably will not need sitting around your work space. In any case, it is still little enough not to experience far more difficulty discovering area for it also in a tiny office. The collection is the regular admission. For my tests, I linked to a system utilizing the Ethernet port and also the motorists provided in a structure of Windows View.
imageCLASS MF621Cn ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn speed and the execution of the initial order successfully transferred. It is equipped with a duplex (for double-sided printing) File reconsidered independently (ADF) essentially as well as an Ethernet port is integrated. The combination remains in our selection of multifunction monochrome laser for liability light-publisher, or motivating task soon ranges desktop computer specific objective utility. The MF621Cn provides much more compared to the one it changes favored in our decision. Has the very same limits of 250 sheets of details, in any case, an only food melts Handbook of the sheets, which is a significant negotiation. It ‘equally as spry in our tests, as well as elevates the risks for integrating bearing in mind the best objective of researching and also playing surface word for word with an automatic paper feeder 35-sheet files that could monitor up’ the exact dimension blue paper dimension.
- Printing Method Colour Laser Beam Printing
- Print Speed (A4) Up to 14 / 14ppm (Mono / Colour)
- Print Resolution 600 x 600dpi
- Print Quality with Image Refinement Technology 1200 x 1200dpi (equivalent),9600 (equivalent) x 600dpi
- Warm up Time (From Power On) 23 secs. or less
- First Printout Time (FPOT, A4) Approx. 18 / 18 secs. (Mono / Colour)
- Recovery Time (From Sleep Mode) Approx. Eight secs.
- Print Language UFR II LT
- Direct Print (via USB host v1.1) File format: JPEG, TIFF
- Print Margins 5mm – top, bottom, left and right (Other sizes than Envelope),10mm – top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)
- Print Features Poster, Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn Driver
- Check out Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn driver on the personal PC, afterward doubles click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn driver done, after that your Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon imageCLASS MF621Cn Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X 10.5.8 & up, Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.